The D. C. Morrison Company originated as the Sebastian Lathe Company in the early 1900's, building Sebastian Lathes. After W.W. II Donald Morrison started manufacturing a different type of product -- a machine called a keyseater -- a machine used to cut keyways much less expensively than the conventional broaching method. Hence the beginning of the Morrison Keyseater with the first one being built in 1952. In 2017, Morsco AEC and DC Morrison started working together to improve both of their operations. After 5 years of operating separate organizations while working so closely together, DC Morrison and Morsco AEC combined operations in 2022. The new operation gives us more flexability and more expertise to meet all of our customers needs.